• WZBC Fri Sept 01, 2017 6 - 9am || playlist 220 MB.(2 hours 29 min) Live from Wellfleet! Fed ZBC from my own studio from 1am to 9am. This show is excerpted from 6 to 9am. I might have still been asleep when "The Gift" played. Was live from 1 to maybe 3am, fired up a playlist and got some sleep, then got up and took over live for the rest of the show (and this podcast). Audio was mostly recorded digitally using a flash recorder plugged into the digital output of the L2 box feeding the stream to ZBC. High quality audio, this time I dialed back the post processing a bit. Also edited down and fixed a lot of mistakes, in this studio I couldn't mix with the precision we have in ZBC's on air studio. So this presentation is tighter than what actually aired.
• WZBC Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:10-9am || playlist 151 MB.(1 hour 48 min) 2nd SS of Summer 2017 Sorry not making it in much :( Drove because weather and time. Edited Trementina and some other songs down ( better listen when edited!)
• WZBC Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20-9am || playlist 141 MB.(1 hour 36 min) First SS of Summer 2017! Solid music sets, shortened Pengun Cafe - didn't fit. Distracted after James arrived an hour early not realizing I was on, resulted in much longer talk breaks than usual. Lots of sarcasm.
↓↓↓Summer 2016 below↓↓↓ Special:3 hour Kick Out the James fill in! • WZBC Fri Sep 30, 2016 9am to Noon || playlist Higher Quality 224kbps 300MB AAC files, w/art and info embedded. Normal Quality 160kbps 216MB ←Podcast links to smaller size (2 hours 55 min) Filling in for James. Mostly thick, prickly, upbeat sets. More classics than usual. A mix that could only work on WZBC.
• WZBC Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:10-9am || playlist 186 MB.(1 hour 34 min) I thought this was a good show but it's edited down anyway. Shortened Seefeel, Soda Shop, International Observer, Quilt, my breaks, and took out Deaf School completely.
• WZBC Fri Jun 22, 2016 7-9am || playlist 170 MB.(1 hour 55 min) Filling in for TJ Connolly. Bicycled in. • WZBC Fri May 20, 2016 7-9am || playlist 172 MB.(1 hour 56 min)No regular show this summer, but filling in Fri AM as needed. Fun show, bicycled in. Recorded off air, edited afterwards (a couple of songs I wish I didn't play, shortened instead of deleting)